Are you ready for the next challenge? We are! And we have a fantastic sponsor and theme for you this week to play along with so lets gets started, shall we?
We would like to thank Diana Crick of Magnolia-licious for sponsoring us this week:
Magnolia-licious carries an extensive line of Regular size Magnolia images and all of the Mini Magnolia stamps. You will find lots of other goodies too, like Magnolia paper, Magnolia Doohickey Dies, stamp supplies, inks and much, much more.
Our prices are amazing, great discounts but we have something else extra special. For every dollar you spend at Magnolia-licious you will receive a 2% cash back credit to your account which you can spend on your next order. When you order $50.00 or more you will receive another 8% off by using the code benefit8. So you are receiving a 10% package. The 8% is not applied to items that are already discounted.
Come and shop and see all we have to offer. Don't forget to use benefit8.
Diana has very generously supplied a $25 gift voucher to a lucky winner for us! How fantastic. Thank you so much Diana!
So... the challenge this week is..... Let It Snow How frosty can you get?
HOW TO JOIN IN...
- You must have at least one Magnolia stamp or Doo Hickey die on your work, it can be a sentiment, background etc does NOT have to be Edwin or Tilda for your card to be entered..
- You must add your link in Mr.Linky
- You MUST add a link to your **direct blog post***.... All entries not doing this will be removed.
- You should have a link back to the challenge blog in your post.
- Entries close 8:00am Saturday AES time (see the clock on the side bar)
- DO NOT link your entry to an old card, even a day before will be removed. Making it fair to all the people that have made a card for the challenge...
- We reserve the right to remove your entry if we feel it is not appropriate. We are a FUN challenge that is designed for MAGNOLIA FANS and any entry that is not deemed to be 'playing nice' will be deleted. We apologise for the need to add this rule. This is OUR challenge blog and we reserve the right to moderate entries.