Welcome back to Magnolia Down Under Challenge!
We are celebrating Australia Day here over here this weekend so there is much going on around the country, concerts, award ceremonies, partying!
We don't have a sponsor this week so instead I (Kylie) am donating this adorable stamp, along with a surprise package of goodies to a lucky winner....
And the challenge this week is....
You may interpret this as you wish, so long as we can clearly see your wings on your project you are in for a chance at the prize.
Lets check out or amazing DT creations:
HOW TO JOIN IN...
- You must have at least one Magnolia stamp or Doo Hickey die on your work, it can be a sentiment, background etc does NOT have to be Edwin or Tilda for your card to be entered..
- You must add your link in Mr.Linky
- You MUST add a link to your **direct blog post***.... All entries not doing this will be removed.
- You should have a link back to the challenge blog in your post.
- Entries close 8:00am Saturday AES time (see the clock on the side bar)
- DO NOT link your entry to an old card, even a day before will be removed. Making it fair to all the people that have made a card for the challenge...
- We reserve the right to remove your entry if we feel it is not appropriate. We are a FUN challenge that is designed for MAGNOLIA FANS and any entry that is not deemed to be 'playing nice' will be deleted. We apologise for the need to add this rule. This is OUR challenge blog and we reserve the right to moderate entries.