Saturday, January 26, 2013

Magnolia Down Under Challenge #180 {Recipe} - Winner and Top 5

Each and every week you get to hear me say WOW about the quality of the entries we get here so this time I thought I'd share what one of my fabulous teamies had to say... "Gosh these ladies are talented! I'm feeling a little envious of them all" ... and those words come from the uber talented Kylie Keuter who many of us admire and feel envious of!

Once again it's been an incredibly close vote but this week we'd like to congratulate our winner.....


Jenny Hodges {40}

I just love it when I get reminded of the older Magnolia stamps and how fabulous they are. Jenny has created such a gorgeous scene here mixing a newer Tilda with the older piano - I can almost hear the music! All the details tie the theme of her scene together brilliantly - from the tag with the word "fame" on, to the charm and the fabulous musical note ribbon. And the colours are just stunning! If you want to check out more of Jenny's amazing work you can check out her blog HERE.

Jenny can you please contact us at magnoliadownunder@gmail.com to claim your winner's badge anprize. 

We also have another amazing Top 5 for you. These are listed in numerical order and we would like to congratulate...


The Top 5 picks are are linked back to the original entries to make it easier for you guys to go and check them out. Please grab our gorgeous Top 5 badge from the sidebar and display it proudly on your blog to let everyone know how fabulous we think your work is! 

Thanks so much for joining us all this week and we hope you'll pop back in a few hours time to check out the next challenge. 

Debbie P and the MDUC DT
xXx

4 comments:

  1. Oo Oo Oo that's Me!! Yay, Thank you so much lovelies. I just luv's your challenge so much, it means so much for you to pick my little card :) Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. Well done to the top 5 gorgeous creators too xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Thank you sooo much ladies, I'm so honored to be on your Top 5. Congrats to the other winners too! :)

    Hugs,
    -irene-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for choosing my creation in the top 5. Congrats to Jenny and the other top 5 ladies, your creations are amazing. Have a great weekend everyone.
    Hugs,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete