Sunday, June 20, 2010

Magnolia Down Under Challenge #51

Good Morning Magnolia Fans,

Welcome to Magnolia Down Under Challenges #51! We have a really fun challenge this week, something you can really get touchy feely with, got you guessing? It can be dry or heat... it is...

EMBOSSING

And the Design Team have come up with some AMAZING inspirations I am sure you will agree.













We are using Mr. Linky again this fortnight. Please put a **DIRECT** link to your entry, NOT your overall blog into the box below BEFORE mid-day **SATURDAY**. Thanks so much for joining in. We love to see everyone’s work and want everyone to be able to see yours!

PLEASE DO NOT LINK TO OLDER WORK, YOUR WORK MUST BE NEW.......ANY LINKED BACK TO EVEN JUST BY A DAY WILL BE REMOVED..... To make it fair on those that do.....







10 comments:

  1. Ta For lovely challenge. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous DT inspirations!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely DT creations! Thanks for the challenge. I already posted my link.

    God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are such fabulous cards!! Such talent! I love stopping by and looking at all the wonderful work you guys do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the Challenge. My First! Please let me know if I have done this wrong! Only just started blogging! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderfull DT cards. Hope you could see that the orange background is embossed.

    Franca

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love magnolia stamps...i like embossing..so it was really fun this challenge, I hope you like my card....Welmoed

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the fun challenge..I love using my heat gun to make those powders melt!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous and super gorgeous dt cards, clever talented ladies.
    janex

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the great challenge... it made me get out my embossing folders for the first time in AGES!

    ReplyDelete