Sunday, July 25, 2010

Magnolia Down Under Challenge #56

Good morning Magnolia fans!

Welcome back to another fantastic Magnolia Down Under Challenge. This week we are challenging you to make something in the theme of:

CHRISTMAS IN JULY

The prize this week? Well, we have something new and exciting starting! The winner of this week's challenge will be our MDUC guest for August. Thats right!

And we will be doing this every month for the rest of the year (ie, the winner of the last challenge in August will be our Guest for September). So please play along so you too, can join in the fun.

Our Design Team clearly enjoyed creating some interesting eye candy this challenge! Lets see what they have to share with you this week:



KATHRIN






HOW TO JOIN IN...

  • You must have at least one Magnolia stamp on your work, it can be a sentiment, background etc does NOT have to be Edwin or Tilda for your card to be entered..
  • You must add your link in Mr.Linky
  • You MUST add a link to your **direct blog post***.... All entries not doing this will be removed.
  • You should have a link back to the challenge blog in your post.
  • Entries close Mid-day Saturday AES time (see the clock on the side bar)
  • DO NOT link your entry to an old card, even a day before will be removed. Making it fair to all the people that have made a card for the challenge...


19 comments:

  1. Fantastic DT cards, as always! And a fantastic challenge theme this week too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic cards dt, thanks for a great challenge and all the lovely comments you all take the time to do, not like some other challenges I will not mention.
    janex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fantastic DT cards!!!
    Now I´m linkt to this challenge!
    Love it!
    By!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, lovely DT cards. I didnt know this blog exist untill today...
    Well, I Love Magnolia so here is my link...;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards of you girls and thanks for the Challenge theme and the nice comments in my blog. I like reading.
    Brigadier

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your cards!!! Such great inspiration!!!

    Also a huge thank's for all the kind comments that you make...!

    Hugs
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic DT cards, as always! And adorable challenge theme this week. Thanks to do it!!!
    I love MDWC!!!!!
    Hugs
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  8. WHAT A DIFFICULT CHALLENGE BECAUSE I DID'T HAD CHRISTMAS PAPER..
    I FOUND A LITTLE BIT IN A BOX, FROM NEXT YEAR.
    I IS NOT THE GREEN/RED COMBINATION..
    BUT I HOPE THAT YOUR LIKE MY CARD ANYWAY.

    HUGS FROM ARINA ( THE NETHERLANDS)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic DT cards as always, and a great theme! It was about time to start with the christmas cards now, and you helped me to get started :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful selection of creations from the DT, wonderful inspiration, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for this challenge.
    The DT cards are wonderful.
    Nela

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful DT cards and thanks so much for a wonderful challenge xx Lynn :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This was fun doing
    Thank you for the challenge
    there alot of pretty cards

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's my first time I joined your challenge!
    It was really fun to make my first christmascard this year!
    Thanks for the challenge!
    Greets,
    Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  15. So many lovely cards. This is my first try in a challange... =0) FUN FUN FUN

    Hugs
    Maritha

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sorry for the other card but here is the new.
    I hope you like it.

    Best sabine

    ReplyDelete
  17. I take a great pleasure to make this Christmas card in July:it was the first time for me.
    All the DT cards are stunning.What talented ladies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello
    I've made my first Cristmas Card In July c",)
    Have a nice weekend,girls !

    -Helle from Norway-

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for this challenge.
    The DT cards are wonderful.
    Nela

    ReplyDelete