***We have a DT call on at the moment.... it runs until 11 September so make sure you scroll down for the details if you are interested***
Good Morning Magnolia Fans!!! And Welcome to our next challenge. We have a fun one for you this week, it can be interpreted in many way, as you will see from our DT. This week the challenge is:
FEATHERS, FUR OR FINS - You could use one of the gorgeous Magnolia pet images, use an image with a feather in it (seemed to be a popular choice), birds, mermaids - the list goes on and on!
Here is what the talented DT has created for you this week:
HOW TO JOIN IN...
- You must have at least one Magnolia stamp on your work, it can be a sentiment, background etc does NOT have to be Edwin or Tilda for your card to be entered..
- You must add your link in Mr.Linky
- You MUST add a link to your **direct blog post***.... All entries not doing this will be removed.
- You should have a link back to the challenge blog in your post.
- Entries close Mid-day Saturday AES time (see the clock on the side bar)
- DO NOT link your entry to an old card, even a day before will be removed. Making it fair to all the people that have made a card for the challenge...