Good morning Magnolia Fans!!
Woo hoo - another gorgeous Sunday to get started on another fantastic challenge. Oh wow, our DT have come up with some amazing creations this week. I was just telling them that every week I come in here to write up the post and they blow me away with the gorgeous work and this week, WOW! I know I am very proud to be a part of this amazing team.
Well, enough of that, I am sure you are all here to find out what the next challenge is! So without further ado....our challenge this week is:
TAG IT - so you can add a tag, make a tag, anything you like, it just has to included a Magnolia stamp and a tag.
For the next four weeks we have the amazing Maria joining us as our Guest. She has made a gorgeous easel card with a hidden tag for us this week. Isn't it beautiful? Thank you Maria! Please try and stop by her blog to let her know how much you love her card!
And now the rest of our super talented DT:
You must have at least one Magnolia stamp on your work, it can be a sentiment, background etc does NOT have to be Edwin or Tilda for your card to be entered..
- You must add your link in the blue frog linky
- You MUST add a link to your **direct blog post***.... All entries not doing this will be removed.
- You should have a link back to the challenge blog in your post.
- Entries close Mid-day Saturday AES time (see the clock on the side bar)
- DO NOT link your entry to an old card, even a day before will be removed. Making it fair to all the people that have made a card for the challenge...