Saturday, November 27, 2010

Magnolia Down Under Challenge #73 {A Sketch} - Winner and Top 5

Once again we've had some GORGEOUS entries this week. I know when my sketch was used I was sooo excited to see it turned into so many gorgeous cards - and I'm sure Chantelle feels the same. I know I say it every week but you guys sure have made it tough on us this week - and the voting has been extremely close. In fact I held off the posting of this announcement to make sure I got all the votes in and tallied!

But we do have a winner and I'd like to congratulate...

Catz {13}

What an amazing effort - look at all those fabulous details and what a GREAT way to incorporate the sketch! You can check out more of Catz's work on her blog HERE.

Catz please email Kylie at kyliekueter@tpg.com.au to collect your winner's badge.

And then there's out AMAZING top 5 too, listed in numerical order - congratulations to these amazing crafters ...

Ingrid {1}
Gosia S {2}
Jeanet {30}
Bron {31}
Kiki {37}

 Congratulations go to you all - make sure you grab our Top 5 badge from the side bar to show all your blog friends just how fantastically clever you all are!!!

We hope you'll pop back tomorrow morning to check out our next challenge - I know the DT has some gorgeous eye candy for you. Until then - Happy Stamping!!!

xXx

2 comments:

  1. wow gorgeous card love the details the colours great a real beauty !

    hugs Cora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Happy, happy, happy... I'm in your top 5 for the third week in a row, you make me so happy!
    Hugs Ing

    ReplyDelete