Saturday, March 26, 2011

Magnolia Down Under Challenge #88 {Jane's Sketch} - Winner and Top 5

Before I announce this week's winner and top 5 I just want to make sure you all checked last week's winners from the blog hop - all the DT candy winners and challenge winners are listed there now - I know a few were missing when I posted last week. Congratulations again to all the winners. And apologies for running a little late tonight - my family turned off all our lights, and computers, from 8.30pm until 9.30pm for Earth hour.

Now onto this week - and I have to tell you Jane was blown away by the gorgeous entries using her sketch - in fact these are her words in an email ...

"OMG I can't believe all the stunning entries with my sketch it is so lovely to see everyone's take on it!!"

I soo know how she feels - when my sketch was used it was an awesome experience - so thanx to everyone for your gorgeous work and for making Jane's day!

Now onto our winner for this week and the DT had a REALLY tough vote let me tell you! Not only were the entries gorgeous but there were soo many different styles. But this week we'd like to congratulate .....


Sara {42}

 I'm sure you'll all agree this is a gorgeous take on the sketch and a wonderful mix of images. If you want to check out more of Sara's work you can check out her blog HERE.

Sara - can you please email Kylie at kyliekueter@tpg.com.au to claim your winner's badge.

And now onto this week's Top 5 - and I have linked these cards back to the original entries to make it easier for you guys to go and check them out. Congratulations to our Top 5 (in numerical order).........


Please grab our Top 5 badge from the sidebar and display it proudly on your blog to let everyone know how fabulous we think your work is! And thanx to EVERYONE who entered - your work was truly gorgeous!

Don't forget to pop back tomorrow morning and check out our new challenge - I'm sure you'll be inspired by our DT to head into your craft rooms and ink up your Magnolia stamps and bring them to life.

Debbie P and the MDUC team
xXx

2 comments:

  1. Grazie mille per il top 5,non me lo aspettavo,sono molto felice di averlo ricevuto.
    Siete fantastiche,alla prossima kisses!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I`m sooo proud♥

    ReplyDelete