This week we celebrate our 100th challenge! Very exciting. So of course we have a terrific sponsor this week to help us celebrate.
Tickled Pink Stamps is an Australian based online company that stocks a range of popular and well sought after stamps from many companies all over the world and is always so excited to be supplying you with everything cute, quirky and PINK... They now have their very own Lil Lolita and Lil Lads along with the cute Lil Pinkette range. Tickled Pink Stamps is excited to be sponsoring Magnolia Down Under Challenges.
Tickled Pink Stamps is offering a fantastic PRIZE of a Fishing Tilda stamp and a copy of the Easter issue of the Magnolia Ink Magazine.
Thank you so much Kellie!
And now on to our challenge this week..... this week we wanted to do something special for our 100th challenge so we are asking your to....
- ALTER IT - we would like to see something that you have altered or recycled.
Sounds like fun doesn't it? Well, the Design Team certainly look like they have had a fantastic time, lets check out what they've made to share with us:
HOW TO JOIN IN...
- You must have at least one Magnolia stamp or Doo Hickey die on your work, it can be a sentiment, background etc does NOT have to be Edwin or Tilda for your card to be entered..
- You must add your link in Mr.Linky
- You MUST add a link to your **direct blog post***.... All entries not doing this will be removed.
- You should have a link back to the challenge blog in your post.
- Entries close 8:00am Saturday AES time (see the clock on the side bar)
- DO NOT link your entry to an old card, even a day before will be removed. Making it fair to all the people that have made a card for the challenge...