Saturday, July 9, 2011

Magnolia Down Under Challenge #103 {A Sketch} - Winner and top 5

Well if anyone saw the title of this post pop up and find it wasn't there I apologise. It's freezing cold here in Melbourne this evening and my dog had planted herself on my lap so my laptop was re-located to the arm of the chair. Withing seconds I discovered this was NOT the best way to type as I hit the wrong button and published. As I screeched the dog jumped off and now I'm free to type easily - LOL.

So now it's time to say what a gorgeous array of entries we had for Kristy's sketch. And great to see 2 fabulous email entries too. You don't have to have a blog to play at MDUC!

Having tallied the votes I can tell you it was tight for first place - but this week we'd like to congratulate....


Catz {14}

What a gorgeous easel card! I love the way this feels like a day out in a Summer's garden - just where I'd like to be instead of the dead of Winter! The colours and rolled flowers are just fabulous - as is the fence with it's little roses on - I can almost smell their perfume! If you'd like to see more of Catz's work check out her blog HERE.


Catz can you please email Kylie at kyliekueter@tpg.com.au to claim your winner's badge and prize.

And now onto this week's Top 6 (in numerical order). Once again it was a tough choice so this week we have a Top 6 instead of a Top 5 - congratulations....


These are linked back to the original entries to make it easier for you guys to go and check them out. Please grab our Top 5 badge from the sidebar and display it proudly on your blog to let everyone know how fabulous we think your work is! And thanx to EVERYONE who entered - your work was truly gorgeous!

Don't forget to pop back tomorrow morning and check out our new challenge.

Debbie P and the MDUC team
xXx

4 comments:

  1. beautiful winning card ,thanks so much for picking mine in your top 5 girls
    hugs sara x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOh thanks again girls,

    love the winners card, so beautiful,

    hugs liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippee thank you thank you thank you for choosing my card. I am thrilled and TOTALLY honored! Congratulations to all the other winners.
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, what a nice surprise! Thanks a lot!!! And congratulations to the other winners :-)

    ReplyDelete