Welcome back to another fantastic challenge. This week we have Shop Bron sponsoring us again.
Shopbron specialises in Magnolia Stamps, Magnolia paper and doo hickeys with an extensive range of Copic Sketch markers and blending paper for any budget. Shopbron is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our aim is to maintain consistent good pricing to keep you going with your passion, quick, easy and affordable postage from Australia. We are hoping the service has you coming back for more. As a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals.
Shopbron scrap with my favourite things " motto " sells quality, tried and tested papercrafting goods.. no compromise on Quality.
Shop Bron is offering a lucky winner the chance to this amazing prize - Tilda with Big Ribbon stamp and some gorgeous seam binding.
Thank you so much Bron!
So lets find out what the challenge is so you can get to work.....this week we have:
- A Sketch by Kathrin!
It looks like a fun sketch doesn't it? Lets check out what the DT have created to share with you:
HOW TO JOIN IN...
- You must have at least one Magnolia stamp or Doo Hickey die on your work, it can be a sentiment, background etc does NOT have to be Edwin or Tilda for your card to be entered..
- You must add your link in Mr.Linky
- You MUST add a link to your **direct blog post***.... All entries not doing this will be removed.
- You should have a link back to the challenge blog in your post.
- Entries close 8:00am Saturday AES time (see the clock on the side bar)
- DO NOT link your entry to an old card, even a day before will be removed. Making it fair to all the people that have made a card for the challenge...
- We reserve the right to remove your entry if we feel it is not appropriate. We are a FUN challenge that is designed for MAGNOLIA FANS and any entry that is not deemed to be 'playing nice' will be deleted. We apologise for the need to add this rule. This is OUR challenge blog and we reserve the right to moderate entries.
Thanks so much! Lets have some fun :)
Kylie and the MDUC Team.