It seems you all enjoyed getting spooky with your Maggies last week! We certainly enjoyed checking them all out. Fantastic!
This week we have a sketch to challenge for you but first of all... we would like to welcome back our amazing sponsors for this week, Tilda's Town!
Tilda's Town is an online store that specializes in Magnolia stamps. We carry one of the largest inventories in USA and the world with over 1000 Magnolia stamps in stock at all times. Our shipping is always free worldwide regardless of order total. Whether you buy one stamps or 100, you will never pay shipping. As an added bonus, all orders above $60 can get an additional 10% by using discount code TILDA10. Shop today for the latest collections!
This week Tilda's Town is offering a lucky winner a $15 Gift Certificate! With a new collection to be released very soon, I can imagine someone is going to be very happy with this prize! Thank you so much Tilda's Town!
Now onto this week's challenge!! This week we have a sketch to play with by the very talented Eulanda! Thanks Hunny! We all enjoyed playing with this one :o)
HOW TO JOIN IN...
Lets check out what the talented girls on the DT have created with Eulanda's sketch...
- You must have at least one Magnolia stamp or Doo Hickey die on your work, it can be a sentiment, background etc does NOT have to be Edwin or Tilda for your card to be entered..
- You must add your link in Mr.Linky
- You MUST add a link to your **direct blog post***.... All entries not doing this will be removed.
- You should have a link back to the challenge blog in your post.
- Entries close 8:00am Saturday AES time (see the clock on the side bar)
- DO NOT link your entry to an old card, even a day before will be removed. Making it fair to all the people that have made a card for the challenge...
- We reserve the right to remove your entry if we feel it is not appropriate. We are a FUN challenge that is designed for MAGNOLIA FANS and any entry that is not deemed to be 'playing nice' will be deleted. We apologise for the need to add this rule. This is OUR challenge blog and we reserve the right to moderate entries.