This week we welcome back our fantastic regular sponsor - Stampy Land!
Stampy Land is an online store which specializes in Magnolia Stamps and many other world renowned manufacturers. Shipping in our store is always free worldwide. Keep an eye on our store as we continue to add more brands over the next few weeks. For additional stamping or scrapbooking supplies please visit our sister store scrapyland.com.
Stampy Land are generously giving a lucky winner a $20 gift voucher to spend in store! Thank you so much Stampy Land.
This week we are asking you to go searching around your home for possible items you can use on your project.... this week's challenge is Lost and Found. This could be anything at all... you could use something from around the home, string, staples, tag off clothing, etc.
Lets see how creative our fantastic DT has been:
Using filling from a torn neck pillow to fill the shaker part.
acetate from packaging and string
Using an old shopping bag to make a Christmas Gift Bag
(buttons and a safety pin)
(Package from Decoration goodies)
(Wooden Christmas decoration)
(using 4 1-Cent-coins to stamp/emboss the text on)
(Xmas bells from decoration)
- You must have at least one Magnolia stamp or Doo Hickey die on your work, it can be a sentiment, background etc does NOT have to be Edwin or Tilda for your card to be entered..
- You must add your link in Mr.Linky
- You MUST add a link to your **direct blog post***.... All entries not doing this will be removed.
- You should have a link back to the challenge blog in your post.
- Entries close 8:00am Saturday AES time (see the clock on the side bar)
- DO NOT link your entry to an old card, even a day before will be removed. Making it fair to all the people that have made a card for the challenge...
- We reserve the right to remove your entry if we feel it is not appropriate. We are a FUN challenge that is designed for MAGNOLIA FANS and any entry that is not deemed to be 'playing nice' will be deleted. We apologise for the need to add this rule. This is OUR challenge blog and we reserve the right to moderate entries.