Saturday, February 4, 2012

Our Special Guest Designer Is..... (re-draw)

Hi there all you crafty magnolia loving people.... 

Unfortunately I haven't had an email back from Jeanet, :'( awww so sad.....  anyway, I've popped on over to Mr Random Org. and he has picked again.... ooooo who is this time???


Congratulations Liz, can you please send an email to magnoliadownunder@gmail.com to claim your Special Guest Spot.... You have 24 hours to contact us!! So email, quick sticks!!! LOL

Debbie will be back later with our Winner's Announcement and Top 5, and don't forget to check back tomorrow for a new challenge... 

Till then
Karen and MDUC Design Team

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm so sorry that I read this too late. Yesterday was my husbands birthday, so I wasn't in the opportunity to visit blogger. Hugs, Jeanet

    ReplyDelete