Saturday, February 2, 2013

Magnolia Down Under Challenge #181 {Wings} - Winner and Top 5

Another week, another challenge and another group of totally GORGEOUS entries - you guys are just getting better and better each week - and we LOVE IT!  I'm struggling a bit with a sore shoulder and typing is a little painful so I won't keep you in suspense any longer and we'd like to congratulate our fabulous winner for this week.....

Karina {3}

Isn't this card totally gorgeous?!?! I love the depth in Karina's colouring and her sweet design showcases her adorable Tilda's perfectly. If you want to see more of Karina's amazing work you can check out her blog HERE.

Karina can you please contact us at magnoliadownunder@gmail.com to claim your winner's badge anprize. 

We also have another amazing Top 6 for you - and there is NO WAY we could separate these with only ONE VOTE between them all! These are listed in numerical order and we would like to congratulate...


The Top 6 picks are are linked back to the original entries to make it easier for you guys to go and check them out. Please grab our gorgeous Top 5 badge from the sidebar and display it proudly on your blog to let everyone know how fabulous we think your work is! 

Thanks so much for joining us all this week and we hope you'll pop back in a few hours time to check out the next challenge. 

Debbie P and the MDUC DT
xXx

6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for choosing my creation in the top 6. Congrats to Karina and other top 6 ladies. Your creations are absolutely stunning. Thanks Debbie and the design team for your gorgeous inspirations.
    Have a great weekend!
    Hugs,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo... just saw that my card have won!! Yipiee!! This makes me jumping up and down right now and feeling so happy! Thank you so much ladies!! I feel so honoured. Have a wonderful day everyone and congrats to the top 6 ladies, too!
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow thank you sooooooooo much ladies for choosing mine in your top 6, you have truly made my week. Karina certainly deserves to win without a doubt, her creation is amazing. Congrats to all the ladies.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowwwww!Thanks gals, you made my day! I'm so honored to be on your top6! Karina you deseve it, your project is GORGEOUS and my best congratulations to the other girls ♥

    A big hug everybody, Franz.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much ladies for choosing my creation on your Top 6, I'm so honored :)
    Congrats to Karina and the Top 6 ladies too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, thanks so much ladies!! I´m so happy and honoured to be in your Top 6!! I will wear my badge with pride!!!
    Hugs, Nicole

    ReplyDelete