Welcome back to Magnolia Down Under Challenges!
This week we have a bit of a different challenge for you.. but first lets check out our sponsor:
Please welcome back -
with a fantastic $20 voucher up for grabs to a lucky winner - wow, I wish I could win!
Thank you Stamping Tilda for sponsoring this week's challenge.
This week we would like to see you test our your:
MOVE IT BABY - HAVE SOMETHING THAT MOVES ON YOUR PROJECT
.let your imagination take you there! it could be a removable tag or a pop up on your card, anything!
First off to show her amazing move it creation is our lovely may guest designer Karina. Her moving parts is the two tags you can pull out :) We just adore the way she paired little princess pea Tilda together with the moon. We are so wowed by her coloring, its out of this world gorge! Thank you Karina :)
And now for the rest of our amazing DT:
(the butterfly :)
(illution of a moving image + removable tags and dangling charms)
HOW TO JOIN IN...
- You must have at least one Magnolia stamp or Doo Hickey die on your work, it can be a sentiment, background etc does NOT have to be Edwin or Tilda for your card to be entered..
- You must add your link in Mr.Linky
- You MUST add a link to your **direct blog post***.... All entries not doing this will be removed.
- You should have a link back to the challenge blog in your post.
- Entries close 8:00am Saturday AES time (see the clock on the side bar)
- DO NOT link your entry to an old card, even a day before will be removed. Making it fair to all the people that have made a card for the challenge...
- We reserve the right to remove your entry if we feel it is not appropriate. We are a FUN challenge that is designed for MAGNOLIA FANS and any entry that is not deemed to be 'playing nice' will be deleted. We apologise for the need to add this rule. This is OUR challenge blog and we reserve the right to moderate entries.