Welcome back to Magnolia Down Under Challenges!
It looks like we scared you all off a little with our Doo Hickey challenge! Well... this fortnight will be an easier one for you :)
Have you checked out our new Facebook Challenge yet? It starts with its first challenge next week so make sure you join the group so you're ready to go!
Just a reminder that our blog challenges here are now fortnightly challenges. This means more time for you to enter! It also means that we will be posting a mid challenge reminder next week as well, loads more inspiration!
Lets welcome our sponsor before we go any further -
we are very happy to have Live and Love Crafts back again this year, thank you so much Sandy!
Live and Love Crafts!
If the words vintage and shabby chic makes your heart beat faster, you will find your haven at Live & Love Crafts!
Live & Love Crafts is a UK based online store that ships WORLDWIDE. The store is owned and operated by Sandra Mathis, a crafter who is as passionate about the vintage style as she is about customer service and providing a good shopping experience. Live & Love Crafts prides itself on having a website that is easy to navigate with excellent product images. Orders are dispatched fast; usually on the same day received.
Live & Love Crafts stocks a wide range of products from well-loved vintage brands such as Maja Design, Pion Design, Magnolia, Wild Orchid Crafts, Kort & Godt, Prima, Melissa Frances, Maya Road, and the Tim Holtz/Ranger product lines.
The store has a vast selection of laces, ribbons and trims, an assortment of over 200 charms and metal decorations, as well as many other unique embellishments that you can't find elsewhere. To help you save on costs, the charms/metal decos can be purchased singularly and all trims and ribbons are sold by the yard/meter. If you’re looking for products that will inspire and a one stop paper & embellishment shop, look no further than Live & Love Crafts!
Don’t forget to visit this fab shop and have a look around, you will fall in love immediately!
offers to the lucky winner a £10 store voucher. Sandy
And - now for the challenge!
HEARTS and FLOWERS
(we would like to see both please)
Lets take a moment to check out the delights prepared by our DT:
- You must have at least one Magnolia stamp or Doo Hickey die on your work, it can be a sentiment, background etc does NOT have to be Edwin or Tilda for your card to be entered..
- You must add your link in Mr.Linky
- You MUST add a link to your **direct blog post***.... All entries not doing this will be removed.
- You should have a link back to the challenge blog in your post.
- Entries close SUNDAY EVENING 11pm AES time (the following week see the clock on the side bar)
- DO NOT link your entry to an old card, even a day before will be removed. Making it fair to all the people that have made a card for the challenge...
- We reserve the right to remove your entry if we feel it is not appropriate. We are a FUN challenge that is designed for MAGNOLIA FANS and any entry that is not deemed to be 'playing nice' will be deleted. We apologise for the need to add this rule. This is OUR challenge blog and we reserve the right to moderate entries.