Good morning Magnolia Fans!
Are you ready for another fun week of cardmaking?
I bet you are...
but first we have a little surprise for one of our fantastic DT Members
Some of you will know Louise - so you will nod your head and smile at what we are about to say, but for those you are yet to have the good fortune of meeting her, lets take a little moment to get a little familiar....
Louise is one of the kindest, most caring and sweetest individuals to set foot in blog land.
She is always happy, thinking of others before herself and doing anything she can to make someone else's day fantastic.
She is a true optimist and has to be the most special person to have as a friend.
We are all truly lucky to be able to call her one of ours.
She is also veeerrry pregnant with her second child, a long awaited gift.
Louise, Hunny, we would all love to be with you in person to throw you a special baby shower, but as we are spread out all over the globe, we have schemed a little bit and come up with a special party right here at MDUC for you.
Louise, we led you astray ;) This week's challenge ISN'T what we told you it was, we tricked you so we could surprise you. I hope you forgive us!!
We invite all of you -
our fantastic MDUC friends who join us week in, week out, to help celebrate with Louise.
Which brings us to the challenge this week...
This week's challenge is indeed an
INSPIRATION PHOTO + THEME
but sorry, it is different to the one we gave Louise, haha!!
(Photo courtesy of Pinterest)
We would like you to be inspired this week by the photo above and follow the theme:
And just because this is a special week, lets not keep Louise in suspense... lets check out the amazing creations by the DT before we check out the sponsor....
and the inside contains.....
Thanks so much Ladies!!
And without further ado, lets meet our brilliant sponsor....
Tilda's Town is an online store that specializes in Magnolia stamps. We carry one of the largest inventories in USA and the world with over 1000 Magnolia stamps in stock at all times. Our shipping is always free worldwide regardless of order total. Whether you buy one stamps or 100, you will never pay shipping. As an added bonus, all orders above $60 can get an additional 10% by using discount code TILDA10. Shop today for the latest collections!
This week Tilda's Town
is offering a lucky winner a $15 Gift Certificate! With a new collection to be released very soon, I can imagine someone is going to be very happy with this prize! Thank you so much Tilda's Town
HOW TO JOIN IN...
- You must have at least one Magnolia stamp or Doo Hickey die on your work, it can be a sentiment, background etc does NOT have to be Edwin or Tilda for your card to be entered..
- You must add your link in Mr.Linky
- You MUST add a link to your **direct blog post***.... All entries not doing this will be removed.
- You should have a link back to the challenge blog in your post.
- Entries close 8:00am Saturday AES time (see the clock on the side bar)
- DO NOT link your entry to an old card, even a day before will be removed. Making it fair to all the people that have made a card for the challenge...
- We reserve the right to remove your entry if we feel it is not appropriate. We are a FUN challenge that is designed for MAGNOLIA FANS and any entry that is not deemed to be 'playing nice' will be deleted. We apologise for the need to add this rule. This is OUR challenge blog and we reserve the right to moderate entries.