Good morning Magnolia Fans!
Thank you so much for visiting us again this week. We had a terrific response to our Heavy Metal challenge last week and each and every entry was ever so inspiring.
Before we move on to this week's challenge, we have some announcements to share with you.
We have decided to expand our Design Team a little and take enormous pleasure in welcoming Louise
to our team! Both of these lovely ladies are very often in our Top 5, if not winning, so we thought it was about time they joined us. You will be able to view their amazing work by visiting their blogs (linked above and on the sidebar ---->) or by checking back here on April 24th for their first week.
We would also like to advise that Jane's and Kylie's candy winners from our birthday blog hop have not contacted them, so have been redrawn. Congratulations goes to two new winners:
- Lesley from Grenouille Greetings
Kylie's candy - Carol from My Little Piece of Heaven
Lesley and Carol, could you please both visit the girl's blogs to see how you can claim your prizes!
We have a very interesting challenge for you this week. The Design Team had some doubts but WOW, you can't tell by the amazing creations they have to share with you. And hey, they don't call it a 'challenge' for nothing! So this week we are looking for.....
- NO PATTERNED PAPER - make your own...
Now, before you run screaming, lol, it can be done! And in fact, it is loads of fun and the results can be amazing....
HOW TO JOIN IN...
- You must have at least one Magnolia stamp or Doo Hickey die on your work, it can be a sentiment, background etc does NOT have to be Edwin or Tilda for your card to be entered..
- You must add your link in Mr.Linky
- You MUST add a link to your **direct blog post***.... All entries not doing this will be removed.
- You should have a link back to the challenge blog in your post.
- Entries close 8:00am Saturday AES time (see the clock on the side bar)
- DO NOT link your entry to an old card, even a day before will be removed. Making it fair to all the people that have made a card for the challenge...