Happy Easter to you all. Thank you so much for checking in with us today. We truly appreciate your loyalty.
We welcome Louise and Bron to their first challenge this week. We are thrilled to have you ladies!!
This week we have a nice easy challenge to play with. This week's challenge is....
A SKETCH by Kylie - feel free to flip it, rotate it, or tweak it anyway you like, so long as we can still see the basic elements, you're in with a chance :)
Now lets check out what the amazing Design Team have done with the sketch:
We can't wait to see what you come up with! And remember - have FUN!
HOW TO JOIN IN...
- You must have at least one Magnolia stamp or Doo Hickey die on your work, it can be a sentiment, background etc does NOT have to be Edwin or Tilda for your card to be entered..
- You must add your link in Mr.Linky
- You MUST add a link to your **direct blog post***.... All entries not doing this will be removed.
- You should have a link back to the challenge blog in your post.
- Entries close 8:00am Saturday AES time (see the clock on the side bar)
- DO NOT link your entry to an old card, even a day before will be removed. Making it fair to all the people that have made a card for the challenge...
gorgeous sketch Kylie.. hope it's okay to have a square in the centre!! Have a fabulous easter ♥ReplyDelete
Lovely Sketch, dt work is lovely too. DebbiexxReplyDelete
Fabulous sketch cahllenge, i nearly forgot to add a tag but remembered in time. Gorgeous DT work.ReplyDelete
Hugs Hazel xx
Lovely Sketch, gorgeous DT work, and such a lovely Challenge! Judy xReplyDelete
Thank you so much! This was a lovely sketch. hugs, Frances.ReplyDelete