We will post a NEW CHALLENGE EVERY SUNDAY at 7am
All we ask is that you have at least one Magnolia Stamp Image on your Design, that has been coloured by yourself and not reproduced from anybody else's work and that your creation is new and not linked back to previous work, even by a day is still classed as previous work.
How to Join In? To join in is easy,
- Simply post your work on your blog with a link to our challenge. And leave a DIRECT link to your post with the challenge NOT just your blog address in Mr Linky.
- If you do not have a Blog then you can email me with your work, you can find my contact details in the side bar. I will then happily upload your work onto the blog for you.
- Entries close at 8am Saturday Melbourne time - check the clock below if you're not sure.
- You can enter up to 3 different projects on the one challenge theme if you wish too
- We reserve the right to remove your entry if we feel it is not appropriate. We are a FUN challenge that is designed for MAGNOLIA FANS and any entry that is not deemed to be 'playing nice' will be deleted. We apologise for the need to add this rule.
- If you have any questions regarding any rule above, please email us.
I have been trying to contact you via the email, but the web page has expired (that's what it comes up on my computer)!! Could someone contact me please email@example.comReplyDelete
I have a couple of questions that you may be able to help me with.
I have a blog (very new to it)!! and would love to join in with the challenges, but am getting stuckwith the links etc
Thanks Lisa :0)
So sorry lisa! I will email you soon to help out! Ive only just seen your comment....Delete
This comment has been removed by the author.Delete
Hi how many cards are you allowed to enter?ReplyDelete
Hi there - I was wandering how many cards you are allowed to enter too!ReplyDelete
Well it looks like we need to make a slight adjustment to our rules page.... It doesn't actually say how many entries you are allowed, but i guess 3 would be the limit? How does that sound?ReplyDelete