Good morning and a big welcome back to Magnolia Down Under Challenges. We had some amazing entries last week and we were really pleased to see some new faces. Thank you to everyone who participates. We love visiting you all to see what you have created each week.
This week we have a great challenge for you...and you can be as adventourous as you like with it... this week's challenge is:
If you need help making one of these, there is a great tutorial by our very own Jodie HERE.
We have some great examples from our amazing Design Team this week too, starting with our Guest DT member for August, Anne Kristine:
HOW TO JOIN IN...
- You must have at least one Magnolia stamp on your work, it can be a sentiment, background etc does NOT have to be Edwin or Tilda for your card to be entered..
- You must add your link in Mr.Linky
- You MUST add a link to your **direct blog post***.... All entries not doing this will be removed.
- You should have a link back to the challenge blog in your post.
- Entries close Mid-day Saturday AES time (see the clock on the side bar)
- DO NOT link your entry to an old card, even a day before will be removed. Making it fair to all the people that have made a card for the challenge...