Good morning Magnolia Fans!
I hope where ever you are in the world you are having a wonderful weekend.
We have an exciting new challenge for you this morning... it is such a bright and colourful challenge, the chatter behind the scence with the DT was interesting, we were all a little uncertain how we would go, but I think we did an amazing job! The challenge this week is:
A COLOUR CHALLENGE - Orange, Pink, Green, Brown and Blue
Our August Guest DT member Anne Kristine has made a gorgeous bag! What a wonderful job she has done:
And here is the amazing work of our DT to inspire you this week:
HOW TO JOIN IN...
- You must have at least one Magnolia stamp on your work, it can be a sentiment, background etc does NOT have to be Edwin or Tilda for your card to be entered..
- You must add your link in Mr.Linky
- You MUST add a link to your **direct blog post***.... All entries not doing this will be removed.
- You should have a link back to the challenge blog in your post.
- Entries close Mid-day Saturday AES time (see the clock on the side bar)
- DO NOT link your entry to an old card, even a day before will be removed. Making it fair to all the people that have made a card for the challenge...