Welcome back Magnolia friends,
Thank you so much for checking in with us again today. We truly adore checking out your amazing creations each week - and each week we are simply WOWED with the amazingness of each and every one.
This week we would love to share our fabulous sponsor:
Stocking all things Magnolia, as well as loads of Time Holtz products, it really is a crafters one stop shop!.
Thanks so much to Kellie Hill for sponsoring us - The Rubber Buggy is very generously giving away a $15 gift voucher to the lucky winner!
For something different, our Design Team Members have picked their favourite Challenge themes for you to play along with, we all hope that you will like our choices as they are our all time favourite things to do!!!. This week have Louise, and her all time favourite theme to follow is
FLOWER POWER..... Lots and Lots and LOTS of Flowers!!!
And this is the last creation from lovely june gdt Frida aka Pysselfröken.
Thank you for guesting us! You did an amazing job!
- You must have at least one Magnolia stamp or Doo Hickey die on your work, it can be a sentiment, background etc does NOT have to be Edwin or Tilda for your card to be entered..
- You must add your link in Mr.Linky
- You MUST add a link to your **direct blog post***.... All entries not doing this will be removed.
- You should have a link back to the challenge blog in your post.
- Entries close 8:00am Saturday AES time (see the clock on the side bar)
- DO NOT link your entry to an old card, even a day before will be removed. Making it fair to all the people that have made a card for the challenge...
- We reserve the right to remove your entry if we feel it is not appropriate. We are a FUN challenge that is designed for MAGNOLIA FANS and any entry that is not deemed to be 'playing nice' will be deleted. We apologise for the need to add this rule. This is OUR challenge blog and we reserve the right to moderate entries.