Saturday, July 6, 2013

Magnolia Down Under Challenge #203 {Louise's Choice - Flowers} - Winner and Top 5

One of my favourite embellishments is flowers - I have even been known to sneak a few onto masculine cards - so I'm not surprised it's the favourite of many other crafters too. You guys came up with some stunning entries and it certainly made the voting tough for the MDUC DT. In a very close vote this week we'd like to congratulate our winner.....


Chantal {27}

Look at the soft delicate colour palette on this gorgeous card - and the mix of embellishments work beautifully with the flowers to frame little Tilda up perfectly. If you want to see more of Chantal's beautiful work you can check out her blog HERE.

Chantal can you please contact us at magnoliadownunder@gmail.com to claim your winner's badge and prize. 

We also have an amazing Top Five for you. These are listed in numerical order and we would like to congratulate...


The Top 5 picks are all linked back to the original entries to make it easier for you guys to go and check them out. Please grab our gorgeous Top 5 badge from the sidebar and display it proudly on your blog to let everyone know how fabulous we think your work is! 

Thanks so much for joining us all this week and we hope you'll pop back in a few hours time to check out the next challenge.

Debbie P and the MDUC DT
xXx

6 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thank you very much for winning this great challenge! I am so honored! I will e-mail you for the badge and prize! Also my congrats to the top 5 winners! Hugs, chantal

    ReplyDelete
  2. geweldig om naar te kijken en aan alle winnaars van harte gefeliciteerd!
    groetjes...corry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for choosing my card for your top 3!! I'm really honoured and sooooo happy. I'll wear my badge with pride. Wishing you all a lovely weekend.
    Hugs, Lotte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Concrats to all winnwr and the top 5. All cards are verry beautiful .

    Hugs

    -Kati-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for chosen my card as Top 5. I'll wear the badge with pride.

    Hugs
    Nancie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much! I´m so happy and honoured to be in your Top 5!

    Hugs,
    Yuri x

    ReplyDelete