Before we get down to business today, we have to say goodbye to some dear friends. You would have seen yesterday's post regarding our gorgeous Jodie leaving us, but today we have two more friends to farewell, Debra and Stephanne. Both of these super talented ladies have shared so many gorgeous creations with you all over the past months, but as well as that, behind the scenes they have also been very supportive and the most wonderful team mates. So it is with great sadness that we see them leave us, but also with very fond wishes for them for all the very best in the future. Take care ladies! And please don't be strangers. You are very much loved here at Magnolia Down Under Challenges.
So, with the sad announcement behind us, we have a fun challenge for you to play along with. It is always a struggle to choose between the lovely Tilda and the dashing Edwin when making a card, so this week we are taking the decision making out for you... this week's challenge is:
IT TAKES TWO - use both Edwin and Tilda on your creation!
So without further ado, here are the fantastic creations by our Design Team, starting with our lovely guest for August,
HOW TO JOIN IN...
- You must have at least one Magnolia stamp on your work, it can be a sentiment, background etc does NOT have to be Edwin or Tilda for your card to be entered..
- You must add your link in Mr.Linky
- You MUST add a link to your **direct blog post***.... All entries not doing this will be removed.
- You should have a link back to the challenge blog in your post.
- Entries close Mid-day Saturday AES time (see the clock on the side bar)
- DO NOT link your entry to an old card, even a day before will be removed. Making it fair to all the people that have made a card for the challenge...
Woo Hoo, first to enter! That's a first for me!! Gorgeous DT cards ♥ReplyDelete
love all your cards, hope you like mine too...ragsReplyDelete
Wonderful DT cards :-)ReplyDelete
My first time to enter this challenge, but not the last :-)
Have a great day!
could not resist using my favorite stampReplyDelete
love the DT cards.ReplyDelete
hugs melanie c.
Cor, I've been MIA for a while but it was great to join in again this week. Thanks for the challenge ladies and your fab inspirational samples - your cards are magnificent!! Wishing Jodie, Debra and Stephanie loads of luck too :o) xxReplyDelete
Thanks for this challenge.ReplyDelete
The DT cards are beautiful!!!
I know Im to late but silly me just wanted to see if the link was working for me. Watch out ladys I will be back. I love all the DT cards so pretty.ReplyDelete