Good morning Magnolia Fans!
Wow there were some lovely entries last week! There are a lot of talented Magnolia lovers out there. It is time for another fun Magnolia Down Under Challenge!
This week the challenge is:
FANCY FOLDS - so a card has two or more folds on it - that could be a Joy fold or Gate fold, Step fold, Tri Shutter, or even some origami!
Our wonderful and talented Guest Louise has another beautiful card to share with us this week. Please do visit her blog and let her know how gorgeous her card is.
And here are the projects from the very clever Design Team. Thanks girls for another week of wonderful inspiration.
HOW TO JOIN IN...
- You must have at least one Magnolia stamp on your work, it can be a sentiment, background etc does NOT have to be Edwin or Tilda for your card to be entered..
- You must add your link in the blue frog linky
- You MUST add a link to your **direct blog post***....
- You should have a link back to the challenge blog in your post.
- Entries close Mid-day Saturday AES time (see the clock on the side bar)
- DO NOT link your entry to an old card, even a day before will be removed. Making it fair to all the people that have made a card for the challenge...