Good Morning Magnolia Fans!!
It looks like you all enjoyed last week's challenge! We saw some AMAZING entries - you are all so very talented.
This week we have a nice easy challenge for you... this week's challenge is:
- A sketch by our past DT member Chantelle:
And now for some fantastic examples of this sketch in use, starting with our Guest for this month, Åsa:
And of course, our wonderful Design Team:
HOW TO JOIN IN...
- You must have at least one Magnolia stamp or Doo Hickey die on your work, it can be a sentiment, background etc does NOT have to be Edwin or Tilda for your card to be entered..
- You must add your link in the.Linky
- You MUST add a link to your **direct blog post***.... All entries not doing this will be removed.
- You should have a link back to the challenge blog in your post.
- Entries close Mid-day Saturday AES time (see the clock on the side bar)
- DO NOT link your entry to an old card, even a day before will be removed. Making it fair to all the people that have made a card for the challenge...
These DT creations are all just stunning!!!!
Great sketch for this weeks challenge.....best pop off now and get cracking on mine..lol
Fabulous work DT girls - thanks so much for using my sketch - you've all done a really good job xxReplyDelete
wonderful cards of the DT girls. Thanks for the gorgeous sketch.ReplyDelete