We are back with another fun challenge for you today. But before we get into that, we just wanted to let you know that we have a little change to the closing time of our challenge. Until now it was 12:00 noon on Saturday Melbourne time, but in order for us to collect the votes for the winners and top 5 we have adjusted the time back to 8:00am on Saturday. There is a clock in the sidebar set at the correct time so please just check there if you are not sure. Now with the business out of the way... lets get onto our new challenge!
With Valentines Day just around the corner, we thought it was time for a little love fest here at Magnolia Down Under... so the challenge this week is.....
LOVE - it can be a Valentines Day project, or wedding, baby - the choice is yours, so long as it is clear to us its luuurrrvvvee :)
So.. withour further ado, here are the amazing interpretations from our Design Team!
HOW TO JOIN IN...
- You must have at least one Magnolia stamp or Doo Hickey die on your work, it can be a sentiment, background etc does NOT have to be Edwin or Tilda for your card to be entered..
- You must add your link in Mr.Linky
- You MUST add a link to your **direct blog post***.... All entries not doing this will be removed.
- You should have a link back to the challenge blog in your post.
- Entries close 8 am Saturday AES time (see the clock on the side bar)
- DO NOT link your entry to an old card, even a day before will be removed. Making it fair to all the people that have made a card for the challenge...
Oh i love the velntine's cards.ReplyDelete
The DT' s cards are lovely and so sweet.
Dt cards are so so gorguss. Love the round card....one that I havent made for such a long time....I can feel some inspiration coming. Hugs Tammy xReplyDelete
Gorgeous dt inspiration as always!! Just a quick question ladies ... I just yesterday posted a card on my blog that would fit your challenge, am I able to enter it into this challenge or would that be considered back dated? Lotsa luv xxxxReplyDelete
Wow! I always admire the work you guys put togheter but this is amazing! Love the cards, perfect for a lovetheme :) romance is beaming out of them :)ReplyDelete
I'll definately join this week :)
I'm going to have so much fun!!
Wow the DT have done it again!! I wish I could buy talent. LMBO!! Thanks for the challenge!ReplyDelete
Totally Gorgeous cards Ladies!!!..Thanks for lovely challenge!!ReplyDelete
What a nice Challenge. Thank you for the chance.ReplyDelete
Fantastic cards you've made. A lovely challenge also. Happy to join in the fun.ReplyDelete