Good Morning Magnolia Fans!!
Welcome back to Magnolia Down Under Challenges. Thanks so much for paying us a visit this weekend, we are always so happy to see our Magnolia loving friends here.
We have our wonderful regular sponsor here with us this week... Shop Bron:
Shopbron specialises in Magnolia Stamps, Magnolia paper and doo hickeys with an extensive range of Copic Sketch markers and blending paper for any budget. Shopbron is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our aim is to maintain consistent good pricing to keep you going with your passion, quick, easy and affordable postage from Australia. We are hoping the service has you coming back for more. As a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals.
Shopbron scrap with my favourite things " motto " sells quality, tried and tested papercrafting goods.. no compromise on Quality.
Shop Bron is offering a lucky winner the chance to this amazing prize - Tilda with Flag from the Sweet Rainbow Collection and a 6x6 paper pack consisting of 10 sheets from the latest collection! Thanks Bron!
In order to win this fabby prize... we would like you to:
- FRAME IT - frame your image in any way you like :o)
As usual the DT have aced this challenge - so lets check out what they have created to share with you this week:
HOW TO JOIN IN...
- You must have at least one Magnolia stamp or Doo Hickey die on your work, it can be a sentiment, background etc does NOT have to be Edwin or Tilda for your card to be entered..
- You must add your link in Mr.Linky
- You MUST add a link to your **direct blog post***.... All entries not doing this will be removed.
- You should have a link back to the challenge blog in your post.
- Entries close 8:00am Saturday AES time (see the clock on the side bar)
- DO NOT link your entry to an old card, even a day before will be removed. Making it fair to all the people that have made a card for the challenge...
- We reserve the right to remove your entry if we feel it is not appropriate. We are a FUN challenge that is designed for MAGNOLIA FANS and any entry that is not deemed to be 'playing nice' will be deleted. We apologise for the need to add this rule. This is OUR challenge blog and we reserve the right to moderate entries.
Gorgeous DT creations, thanks for the inspiration.ReplyDelete
STUNNING job girls - you never cease to inspire me!ReplyDelete
Absolutely gorgeous DT creations! Fabulous challenge and prize!!ReplyDelete
Hugs Hazel xx
Fantastic DT work, can't wait to try this one, what a superb prize too. Teresa xxReplyDelete
I am loving the DT inspiration!!ReplyDelete
Hoi Hoi.... mijn eerst link is niet helemaal goed gegaan kreeg ik te horen. Ik heb nu de goede geplaatst. Maar ik kan de oude niet verwijderen. Kunnen jullie dit voor me doen??... Staat vernoemd als DvL.ReplyDelete
Sorry hiervoor... alvast bedankt!
Fantastic DTcards - love them:-)ReplyDelete
Sorry, but I messed up when I linked my card. So could you please remove no. 31.ReplyDelete
Ps! I just love the creations from the DT. Beautiful!
Gorgeous inspiration from the DT! Thanks for the fun!ReplyDelete
Superb inspiration from the DT thanks for a great challenge.ReplyDelete