Welcome back to Magnolia Down Under Challenge!
Happy Easter to everyone who joins us today.
We have a sketch challenge for you today - but before we get started, we would like to introduce our newest sponsor:
Stocking all things Magnolia, as well as loads of Time Holtz products, it really is a crafters one stop shop!.
Thanks so much to Kellie Hill for sponsoring us - The Rubber Buggy is very generously giving away a $15 gift voucher to the lucky winner!
So lets get onto the challenge now - with this fun
- You must have at least one Magnolia stamp or Doo Hickey die on your work, it can be a sentiment, background etc does NOT have to be Edwin or Tilda for your card to be entered..
- You must add your link in Mr.Linky
- You MUST add a link to your **direct blog post***.... All entries not doing this will be removed.
- You should have a link back to the challenge blog in your post.
- Entries close 8:00am Saturday AES time (see the clock on the side bar)
- DO NOT link your entry to an old card, even a day before will be removed. Making it fair to all the people that have made a card for the challenge...
- We reserve the right to remove your entry if we feel it is not appropriate. We are a FUN challenge that is designed for MAGNOLIA FANS and any entry that is not deemed to be 'playing nice' will be deleted. We apologise for the need to add this rule. This is OUR challenge blog and we reserve the right to moderate entries.