Welcome back to Magnolia Down Under Challenges!
Thank you so much for playing along with our Masking challenge, we have another fun challenge for you today, but first, lets see who our wonderful sponsors are:
Our sponsors this week are:
The Ribbon Girl are very generously giving away a £10 voucher to a lucky winner chosen by our DT.
Thank you so much Mary and Andrea!
(NB - the voucher is for goods in the store and postage is charged separately).
and Tilda's Town
Tilda's Town is giving away a $10 voucher to a RANDOM winner!
Thank you so much Tilda's Town.
The challenge this fortnight is:
Tic Tac Toe!
All you have to do is choose a row, either across, down or corner to corner and use the three elements from the line in the grid - easy peasy!
Now, lets see what our amazing DT have to share with us:
Sentiment, Yellow, Clean&Simple
Masking, Shabby Chic, Sentiment
Chipboard, Button, Yellow
Metal - Wet embossing - Clean & Simple
- You must have at least one Magnolia stamp or Doo Hickey die on your work, it can be a sentiment, background etc does NOT have to be Edwin or Tilda for your card to be entered..
- You must add your link in Mr.Linky
- You MUST add a link to your **direct blog post***.... All entries not doing this will be removed.
- You should have a link back to the challenge blog in your post.
- Entries close 8:00am Saturday AES time (see the clock on the side bar)
- DO NOT link your entry to an old card, even a day before will be removed. Making it fair to all the people that have made a card for the challenge...
- We reserve the right to remove your entry if we feel it is not appropriate. We are a FUN challenge that is designed for MAGNOLIA FANS and any entry that is not deemed to be 'playing nice' will be deleted. We apologise for the need to add this rule. This is OUR challenge blog and we reserve the right to moderate entries.
Wow!!! The DT have designed some gorgeous creations.ReplyDelete
Thanks for another super challenge.
Hugs, Donna x