Good Morning Magnolia Fans!!
I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend! Can you believe - only three weeks to go until Chrismas. Wow - where did the year go? We're seeing a lot of amazing Christmas cards around in blogland at the moment so you are obviously all getting very organised!
This week we have a fun challenge for you..... one that was inspired by our very own April Rose (hi April!!). Our challenge this week is to....
- MAKE YOUR OWN PATCHWORK BACKGROUND - ohhh... sounds interesting doesn't it?
Our DT have done an amazing job this week! Lets take a look, shall we?
HOW TO JOIN IN...
- You must have at least one Magnolia stamp or doo hickey die on your work, it can be a sentiment, background etc does NOT have to be Edwin or Tilda for your card to be entered..
- You must add your link in Mr.Linky
- You MUST add a link to your **direct blog post***.... All entries not doing this will be removed.
- You should have a link back to the challenge blog in your post.
- Entries close Mid-day Saturday AES time (see the clock on the side bar)
- DO NOT link your entry to an old card, even a day before will be removed. Making it fair to all the people that have made a card for the challenge...