Saturday, December 11, 2010

Magnolia Down Under Challenge #75 {Patchwork} - Winner and Top 5

Well it's getting closer to Christmas and I guess everyone's getting busy decorating the house, baking and shopping - I know I am - LOL. We may not have had many entries this week but they were ALL gorgeous - so thank you to everyone for taking the time to play along! As always I have the MDUC DT helping out with picking the winners and they've done a wonderful job yet again. This week's fabulous winner is.....


Linda Pysselbus {17}

What an amazing effort - look at all those strips of paper soooo beautifully "quilted". You can check out more of Linda's work on her blog HERE.

Linda please email Kylie at kyliekueter@tpg.com.au to collect your winner's badge.

And then there's out AMAZING top 5 too, listed in numerical order - congratulations to these amazing crafters ...

Catz{2}
Raindropecho {3}
Gosia S {5}
Jeanet {for both 10 &26}
Becca Fabozzi {21}

Congratulations go to you all - make sure you grab our Top 5 badge from the side bar to show all your blog friends just how fantastically clever you all are!!!

We hope you'll pop back tomorrow morning to check out our next challenge - I know the DT has some gorgeous eye candy for you. We'll be taking a break soon so we hope you can play along until we do! Until then - Happy Stamping!!!

xXx

2 comments:

  1. OMG!! Thank's soooo much!! I jumping with joy here!!! Been away crafting with friens this weekend so I just saw this!! *wow* This made my day!!

    Hugs
    Linda

    ReplyDelete