Good Morning Magnolia Fans!
Welcome to Magnolia Down Under Challenge #76. Are you all organised for Chistmas? There is now less than two weeks to go! Where does the year go?
This week's challenge is a nice easy one and hopefully will help you to get those last few Christmas cards finished, lol, but of course this challenge would work for most occassions, not only for the holiday season... this week's challenge is....
A COLOUR CHALLENGE ~ Please use RED, BROWN and CREAM on your project
Of course you can use additional colours in limited amounts if you wish, but we would like to see these three colours predominately on your creation.
I think the Design Team enjoyed this challenge, they have created some amazing works to share with you, so without further ado, let us share our works with you:
HOW TO JOIN IN...
- You must have at least one Magnolia stamp or Doo Hickey die on your work, it can be a sentiment, background etc does NOT have to be Edwin or Tilda for your card to be entered..
- You must add your link in Mr.Linky
- You MUST add a link to your **direct blog post***.... All entries not doing this will be removed.
- You should have a link back to the challenge blog in your post.
- Entries close Mid-day Saturday AES time (see the clock on the side bar)
- DO NOT link your entry to an old card, even a day before will be removed. Making it fair to all the people that have made a card for the challenge...