Welcome back to our next challenge.
This week we have a fabby sketch to play with...
but first, we have a brand new sponsor to introduce....
please welcome The Ribbon Girls:
Mother and daughter Mary and Andrea have always crafted and found it was becoming more and more difficult to buy very small quantities of good quality ribbon, lace and buttons and embellishments at reasonable prices. We resented having to purchase a full roll when we only needed one metre. We love ribbons, lace and all things pretty and sparkly, so in 2010 we decided to open our own online store and make small or large quantities easily available to all crafters. Mary owns the shop and runs it on a day to day basis while Andrea looks after the Ribbon Girl Blog and Design Team. We only stock best quality products and offer products which we would personally buy and use ourselves. We supply traditional, modern and vintage style ribbon, lace, twine, seam binding, fancy pins, tiny pom-pom and ric-rac trim, plain, striped, polka dot and sparkly buttons, narrow tuille, net and mesh fabric. We stock a huge range of charms, diamante spacers, gems, buckle slides, pearl and crystal flourishes, hearts, gems etc. We also offer a useful range of mulberry flowers, liquid pearls, glossy accents, glitter glue, sticky tape, wool felt squares, plus many other unusual and seasonal accessories and embellishments to card makers, stitchers, crafters, scrapbookers and cake decorators. We're happy to send small samples of ribbon, lace and twine are available upon request and if you are planning a wedding or other special occasion we may be able to offer special prices for larger quantities
Mary and Andrea are generously supplying this amazing Mini Makes Kit for a talented winner this week:
Thank you so much The Ribbon Girl!
Now lets check out our wonderful sketch - by Kathrin!
Lets check out what our fantastic DT have created with this amazing sketch:
- You must have at least one Magnolia stamp or Doo Hickey die on your work, it can be a sentiment, background etc does NOT have to be Edwin or Tilda for your card to be entered..
- You must add your link in Mr.Linky
- You MUST add a link to your **direct blog post***.... All entries not doing this will be removed.
- You should have a link back to the challenge blog in your post.
- Entries close 8:00am Saturday AES time (see the clock on the side bar)
- DO NOT link your entry to an old card, even a day before will be removed. Making it fair to all the people that have made a card for the challenge...
- We reserve the right to remove your entry if we feel it is not appropriate. We are a FUN challenge that is designed for MAGNOLIA FANS and any entry that is not deemed to be 'playing nice' will be deleted. We apologise for the need to add this rule. This is OUR challenge blog and we reserve the right to moderate entries.