Saturday, August 11, 2012

Magnolia Down Under Challenge #158 {Kathrin's Sketch} - Winner and Top 5

I have to say it was obvious that I wasn't the only one who LOVED Kathrin's gorgeous sketch - and you guys brought it to life in so many fabulous ways! I know I'll be keeping it in the folder to pull out and use another time and I hope you guys use it to inspire you again and again too. We loved all of your beautiful entries but unfortunately we can only pick one winner and this week we'd like to congratulate.....


Distressed Miss, Clare {45}

All I can say is WOW - the Prima DPs Clare has used are just stunning and she has used the colour combo dictated by them to perfection with her colouring of Tilda and the embellishments she has used. This box is a gift for her mother and you can tell it was made with love. If you want to check out more of Clare's fabulous work you can check out her blog HERE.

Clare can you please contact Karen at magnoliadownunder@gmail.com to claim your winner's badge and prize.

And now it's onto our Top 5. These are listed in numerical order and we'd like to congratulate these amazing entries - awesome job everyone....


All of our Top 5 picks are are linked back to the original entries to make it easier for you guys to go and check them out. Please grab our gorgeous Top 5 badge from the sidebar and display it proudly on your blog to let everyone know how fabulous we think your work is! 

Don't forget to drop back in and visit us tomorrow to see the new challenge we have for you to play along with and the always amazing inspiration from the MDUC DT. 

Debbie P and the MDUC team
xXx 

8 comments:

  1. OMG!!! I can't believe you chose me as your winner. Thank you so much to the whole team I am just thrilled to bits.
    Hugs to all
    Clare
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for picking my card as a Top 5!
    Have all a nice weekend!
    Many hugs,
    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for choosing my card for Top 5 :) And congrats Clare and other ladies in Top 5 :)

    Hugs,
    Karita

    ReplyDelete
  4. van harte gefeliciteerd met je mooie box en toevallig op mijn blog staat dezelfde box ook voor mijn moeder gemaakt:-))
    groetjes van corry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for picking my card for the top 5! Loved the sketch!!!! Congrats the other ladies! Big hugs, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful Debbie,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for picking my card as the Top 5! Love the sketch.
    Congrats to all winners.
    Hugs, Nancie

    ReplyDelete