Saturday, August 18, 2012

Magnolia Down Under Challenge #159 {Card and Tag} - Winner and Top 5


Oh my goodness you guys created some gorgeous things for us to check out this week - the talent out in blogland never ceases to amaze me and I know we are all so grateful that you share some of that here with us at MDUC. Unfortunately it also makes it difficult for us to choose just one winner and the votes were EXTREMELY close between several entries this week. That being said we can have only one winner and this week we'd like to congratulate...


Jenny Hodges {24}

I just love the details on this gorgeous set Jenny has created - the star border and punched snowflakes are a fabulous contrast to the kraft base - and I admit this new Tilda is now on my wishlist after seeing how beautiful she is when coloured up. If you want to check out more of Jenny's amazing work you can check out her blog HERE.

Jenny can you please contact Karen at magnoliadownunder@gmail.com to claim your winner's badge and prize.

And now it's onto our Top 5. These are listed in numerical order and we'd like to congratulate these amazing entries - awesome job everyone....


All of our Top 5 picks are are linked back to the original entries to make it easier for you guys to go and check them out. Please grab our gorgeous Top 5 badge from the sidebar and display it proudly on your blog to let everyone know how fabulous we think your work is! 

Don't forget to drop back in and visit us tomorrow to see the new challenge we have for you to play along with and the always amazing inspiration from the MDUC DT. 

Debbie P and the MDUC team
xXx 

3 comments:

  1. Yay I'm a winner!!! {doing my happy dance} So totally chuffed to win, especially with such amazing creations this week. Thank you so much - You have made my day :-) Jenny xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Thank you for for making me one of the Top #5! Congrats Jenny and to the other Top 5 ladies!

    xoxo,
    Mae

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for choosing my creation in the top 5. I really appreciate the DPs comments and inspiration. Congrats to all the winners too!
    Hugs,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete