We hope you had a fabulous week - it seems everyone was in the flower power crafting mood last week judging by the number of entries we received - wow - we were blown away.
Before we get onto the challenge for this week, we wanted to let you in on a bit of a secret for next week's challenge. Next week marks our 2nd birthday! We have a little bit of a celebration planned for you.. so please make sure you check in with us next week for some fun and prizes.
Now for this week, we have another fun challenge shaping up for you, hehehe, yes you guessed it, this week's challenge is:
- ANYTHING BUT A SQUARE (or rectangle)
HOW TO JOIN IN...
- You must have at least one Magnolia stamp or Doo Hickey die on your work, it can be a sentiment, background etc does NOT have to be Edwin or Tilda for your card to be entered..
- You must add your link in Mr.Linky
- You MUST add a link to your **direct blog post***.... All entries not doing this will be removed.
- You should have a link back to the challenge blog in your post.
- Entries close 8:00am Saturday AES time (see the clock on the side bar)
- DO NOT link your entry to an old card, even a day before will be removed. Making it fair to all the people that have made a card for the challenge...