Welcome back to another fantastic week of Magnolia Down Under Challenges. Thank you all so much for your wonderful visits to all of our blogs over the last week. We so enjoyed having you at our little celebration party. There should be many happy Maggie fans out there with some lovely prizes on the way.
Now... it is going to be hard to top last week, but this week we have another fantastic challenge lined up for you... this week we have a:
- SKETCH BY JANE
And now lets take a peek at the amazing work by our fantastic DT:
HOW TO JOIN IN...
- You must have at least one Magnolia stamp or Doo Hickey die on your work, it can be a sentiment, background etc does NOT have to be Edwin or Tilda for your card to be entered..
- You must add your link in Mr.Linky
- You MUST add a link to your **direct blog post***.... All entries not doing this will be removed.
- You should have a link back to the challenge blog in your post.
- Entries close 8:00am Saturday AES time (see the clock on the side bar)
- DO NOT link your entry to an old card, even a day before will be removed. Making it fair to all the people that have made a card for the challenge...
oh gorgeous sketch. The DT inspirations are gorgeous.ReplyDelete
Olá,sou do Brasil,boa tarde!!!!ReplyDelete
Comprei carimbos magnolias e eles vieram só com a borracha.Eles não colam na placa de acrílico.O que faço.Atenciosamente Cristiane.Bjs
Hi, the DT designs are so beautiful, great sketch I had a lot of fun playing along. Hugs CherylReplyDelete
Fun sketch. The DT ladies again showing us exactly why they have been picked to be the DT for MDU.ReplyDelete
Gorgeous cards Ladies! I hope its OK for me to be entering these again :o)ReplyDelete