Saturday, March 24, 2012

Magnolia Down Under Challenge #138 {Old Treasures} - Winner and Top 5

Who says being a hoarder is bad??? Look at all the wonderful ways you found to use old treasures - and what fabulous treasures you had! You've certainly made me question what I should and shouldn't throw out in future - although I'm not sure my husband will thank you for my new outlook on junk - LOL.

With so many gorgeous entries it was certainly a tough vote this week - with the votes being spread far and wide across the entries. Thankfully we managed to come up with a winner though - and this week we'd like to congratulate.....


Paola Sullivan {2}

WOW can you believe this is the FIRST time Paola has used distress inks to paint her image - no wonder she was happy with the result!!! I just love the soft muted tones she's achieved and the fabulous detailing with the butterflies, flowers and her Old Treasure - a feather from an old Halloween mask. If you want to see more of Paola's gorgeous work you can check out her blog HERE.

Paola can you please contact Karen at magnoliadownunder@gmail.com to claim your winner's badge and prize. 

And now it's onto this week's Top 5 - but like I mentioned earlier there were votes spread across the entries and I couldn't split the votes - so this week we have a TOP 6. These are listed in numerical order and we'd like to congratulate these amazing entries - awesome job everyone....


These are linked back to the original entries to make it easier for you guys to go and check them out. Please grab our gorgeous NEW Top 5 badge from the sidebar and display it proudly on your blog to let everyone know how fabulous we think your work is! 

Don't forget to drop back in and visit us tomorrow to see the new challenge we have for you to play along with and the always amazing inspiration from the MDUC DT.

Debbie P and the MDUC team
xXx

6 comments:

  1. Thank you all for choosing me on your top 5 (6)!
    It meens a lot to me! To all the other creative people: congratulations!!
    Hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I'm so so happy. Thanks you girls and congratulations to the Top 6 winners.
    Hugs,
    Paola

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for choosing me on your top 6:)
    I'm so happy right now!!!
    Congratulations to the winner and the other top 5 winners!
    Looking forward to your next challenge!
    Hugs, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winner and thanks for picking my card as a Top 6!
    Hugs, Manuela x

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much for picking mine! congratulation for other top 5 winner and my big hug for you Paola! you deserve with distress so happy for you dear :))

    ReplyDelete