HOW TO JOIN IN...
Good morning Magnolia Fans!
It is time for another fantastic Magnolia Down Under Challenge.
This week, we don't have a sponsor as we are going to ask the winner of this week's challenge to be our Guest DT member for April.
If you would like to be our Guest, just at GDT after your name on the linky. And the guest/winner will be chosen at random - exciting? It is for us. We can't wait to see who our GDT for April will be.
The challenge this week is BINGO.
Lets see what our fantastic DT have created ....
( Dies/punches-flowers-glitter/bling )
- You must have at least one Magnolia stamp or Doo Hickey die on your work, it can be a sentiment, background etc does NOT have to be Edwin or Tilda for your card to be entered..
- You must add your link in Mr.Linky
- You MUST add a link to your **direct blog post***.... All entries not doing this will be removed.
- You should have a link back to the challenge blog in your post.
- Entries close 8:00am Saturday AES time (see the clock on the side bar)
- DO NOT link your entry to an old card, even a day before will be removed. Making it fair to all the people that have made a card for the challenge...
- We reserve the right to remove your entry if we feel it is not appropriate. We are a FUN challenge that is designed for MAGNOLIA FANS and any entry that is not deemed to be 'playing nice' will be deleted. We apologise for the need to add this rule. This is OUR challenge blog and we reserve the right to moderate entries.
I love bingo challenges! Thanks for this fun challenge. Wow! I'm the first to link up!ReplyDelete
I love the bingo challenges too, fab idea, thanks for the great challenge, your DT cards are all superb! Teresa xxReplyDelete
Truly amazing DT work - as always:-) Thank you for the inspiration!ReplyDelete
Thanks for the great challenge! I just linked up, but i forgot to put GDT by my name. I would love to be one:) i'm No 40, Elizabeth:)ReplyDelete
Thanks for the inspiration, wonderful DT- cards!!
Thanks for a lovely Challenge and I love the DT work! Judy xReplyDelete
GORGEOUS cards and projects from the DT's. Thank you so much for the inspiration!ReplyDelete
Thanx Elizabeth - will make sure we add your name to the "pot" when we pick our GDT for April.ReplyDelete
Ooops, I got distracted and forgot to put GDT after my name. Love the Bingo challenges girls and your DT cards are amazing!ReplyDelete
Hi how are you?ReplyDelete
I was looking through your blog, and I found it interesting, and inspiring to me, so I thought why not post a comment.
I have blogs also obviously, and would like to invite you to become my blog friend.
I mostly post about the California experience through the perspective of personal writings, and my art.
Maybe you can become my friend, and follow, and I can also follow you, if that is okay.
Well I hope to hear from you soon… :)
Jesse Noe Mendez
No probs Anne - you're not the only one - LOL. I'll double check all the comments before I do the random pick - in case there are others tooReplyDelete
Please can you add me to the GDT list, I didn't realise we were to add it after our names sorry. Thanks Teresa xxReplyDelete
Will do Teresa...ReplyDelete