Saturday, September 1, 2012

Magnolia Down Under Challenge #161 {All Stitched Up} - Winner and Top 5

 I have always loved the look of stitching on cards and you gals have certainly reminded me why with your gorgeous entries. I know I would use stitching a lot more often if I had somewhere to keep my sewing machine set up - but never mind - it's fun to get it out and play on the odd occasion. And now it's time to announce this week's winner, congratulations.....


Marika {33}

I just love how Marika has used the challenge - she has not only used stitching on her card she has created her whole scene around sewing - GORGEOUS! If you want to see more of your Marika's beautiful work you can check out her blog HERE.

Marika can you please contact Karen at magnoliadownunder@gmail.com to claim your winner's badge and prize.

And now it's onto our Top 5. These are listed in numerical order and we'd like to congratulate these amazing entries - awesome job everyone....


All of our Top 5 picks are are linked back to the original entries to make it easier for you guys to go and check them out. Please grab our gorgeous Top 5 badge from the sidebar and display it proudly on your blog to let everyone know how fabulous we think your work is! 

Don't forget to drop back in and visit us tomorrow to see the new challenge we have for you to play along with and the always amazing inspiration from the MDUC DT. 

Debbie P and the MDUC team
xXx 

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for picking my card fro the top 5!!! I'm honored! Congrats to Marika and the other top 5's! Hugs, Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW..A big thank you. This means a lot to me. Congratulations to the top 5, amazing work. Wonderful, crafting moments for everyone.

    BIG HUGS Marika<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous. Beautiful design with nice colors. How can i design like this for the Plastic Card? I really appreciate this. Thanks for sharing such adorable creation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Challenges always bring new designs and provides chance to show your creativity..i think next time you should conduct a competition related to plastic cards like business cards..What`s your opinion...

    ReplyDelete