Saturday, September 22, 2012

Magnolia Down Under Challenge #164 {Pop Up Card} - Winner and Top 5

We were a little worried that this challenge would scare people off but we're soo glad a few of you stuck with us and gave it a go. Sometimes I think it's nice for you guys to hear from someone other than me - LOL - so here's what a couple of my teamies said this week......

" I know there was not a huge amount of entries but I think they are all fantastic and should all be congratulated on stepping up to the challenge." (Bronwen)

and

"I love them all, we may not have had many entries, but the ones who did - WOW - very impressive!!" 
(Kylie)

With the gorgeous entries we had to vote on I have to say it was a very close call indeed yet again and this week we'd like to congratulate our winner......


Marika {2}

Marika has created a stunning 3D Fall theme scene with the perfect mix of images, colours and embellishments - can you believe it's her first pop up card thanx to Camilla's wonderful tutorial last week. If you want to see more of Marika's fabulous work you can check out her blog HERE.

Marika can you please contact us at magnoliadownunder@gmail.com to claim your winner's badge and prize

We also have another amazing Top 5! These entries are listed in numerical order and we would like to congratulate...


The Top 5 picks are are linked back to the original entries to make it easier for you guys to go and check them out. Please grab our gorgeous Top 5 badge from the sidebar and display it proudly on your blog to let everyone know how fabulous we think your work is! 

And remember to pop back in a few hours to check out our new challenge and the always amazing inspiration from the fabulous MDUC DT and hopefully you'll want to play along too. And this week is also the first time the fabulous Camilla H joins us so you won't want to miss THAT! 

Debbie P and the MDUC team
xXx

4 comments:

  1. Hi all xx
    brilliant challenge, loved it!!
    Congratulations to the winners, superb cards.
    Love, Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sooooo happy. Thanks so much for choosing my card in your Top 5!! You all made my day. Congrats on the other winners. I'll wear my badge with great pride. Have a nice sunday. Big hugs, Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW what a wonderful surprise. Thank you, thank you and thank you once again. This means a lot to me. Good luck to all the other winners. And thank you for the wonderful challenge. Each week, insanely gorgeous DT work.

    BIG HUGS Marika<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I am one of the top 5. THNX very much. And congrats to the other winners..
    Lots of hugs,
    Hilde

    ReplyDelete